Florida Design Works
|Company Name:||Florida Design Works|
|Job Location:||Naples, FL|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Florida Design Works is seeking a Showroom Sales Associate in Naples, FL. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Florida Design Works has been an industry leader in flooring, designer tile, custom cabinetry, and stone countertops for over 55 years. Our busy Naples showroom is looking for an experienced Sales Associate to join our dynamic design team. You will be the face of Florida Design Works for customers visiting our showroom, taking home and business owners through the design and selection process for their next remodeling or building project to source the perfect floor, backsplash, accent wall or pool tile, countertops, custom cabinetry and more.
We offer Showroom Sales Associates:
- Base salary of $35,000 + guaranteed draw + commissions
- Full benefits package after 60 days: Medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, short term disability and more
- 401K with employer match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Visit us online: Home | Florida Design Works
Showroom Sales Associate responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Meeting with interested customers, assessing their needs, and providing a go-to strategy for their home remodeling project and product selection.
- Being an extension of our trades partners who refer their customer – including general contractors, tile installers, new home builders, remodelers, and interior designers. They refer the customer/homeowner to YOU, and you help them select the materials (tile, countertops and cabinetry) for their project.
- Completing a selection sheet for the project, requesting/providing samples of products, and following up with customers on selections to provide a quote and move to a sales order.
- Providing quotes for the various materials selected by a customer using our SAP program and collaborating with the trades partners to assess the proper amounts/measurements for the project.
- Requesting price information from purchasing for new or non-entered materials/parts in SAP.
- Entering sales orders into SAP and working with the customer and their trades partner on timing for delivery and project completion.
- Collaborating with the Customer Ambassadors who will ensure product procurement, scheduling measurements, production requirements, installation scheduling and punch list completion.
- Following up with trades partners upon project completion to ensure job satisfaction and ask for additional project opportunities. Build relationships with various trades partners to ensure repeat customer referrals. Send thank you notes and cards upon job completion.
- Answering the showroom phone, personal email, and Microsoft Teams chat and providing prompt answers and attention to all requests.
- Collaborating with sales leadership on sales floor merchandising, setting up new samples, removing discontinued products and moving sales displays.
- Continuing education on products and manufacturers and following home decorating design trends.
- 2+ years showroom sales experience in flooring sales or cabinetry sales and design
- Working knowledge of tile and stone flooring products or cabinetry design software
- Enjoy working in a team environment to develop new and service existing customer base
- Ability to plan, organize, and multi-task
- Outstanding customer service and verbal/telephone communication skills
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers, co-workers, and vendor reps
- Experience using software applications to process and monitor customer orders
- Reliable transportation for on-site appointments
- Available for periodic Saturday showroom hours
- Ability to stand for long durations, use hands and reach with hands and arms
- Walk, stand, bend or sit
- Lift and/or move up to 15lbs
- Routine set-up and take-down of samples and displays from warehouse to/from showroom
Florida Design Works is a Drug-Free and Smoke-Free Workplace. Pre-employment drug-testing is required for all positions.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Getting the Showroom Sales Associate designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Showroom Sales Associate.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.