FirstService Residential Florida
|Company Name:||FirstService Residential Florida|
|Job Location:||Port St Lucie, FL|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
FirstService Residential Florida is seeking a Sited Community Association Manager in Port St Lucie, FL. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
The Community Association Manager is the leader of our entire on-site operation. They effectively manage working-relationships with all departments across the property in order to ensure that company objectives are met. Our Community Association Managers partner with Regional Directors and their respective Board of Directors to implement projects, overcome challenges, and provide quality service to our customers.
What you will be doing? (Some of your main responsibilities include):
- Provide management and leadership to assigned property and book of business.
- Manage the functions of a team within a property while maintaining standards of excellence for processes, methods and personnel.
- Act as liaison to ensure quality service is delivered, that Board expectations are met and to assist in prompt response and resolution to questions/problems.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of the contract between the association and FirstService Residential. Ensure all contractual obligations are being met.
- Initiate contact with new residents.
- Conduct site inspections regularly, identify deficiencies and provide recommendations and action plans in order to improve the property.
- Oversee all construction projects and ensure property maintenance/improvement and other related projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Create, maintain and upload a wide variety of information in our portal including but not limited to work orders, signed meeting minutes and Monthly Management Report.
- Interview, select, recommend, hire, train and schedule assigned staff. Ensure proper coverage and staffing levels. Provide direction to staff and assist in the investigation and resolution of problems.
Why join our Property Manager family/ What is in it for you?
- Pay ranges: $55k
- Schedules: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Career Development: Our CAM leaders consists of professionals that have many opportunities for growth. As a CAM you will be partnering with your Regional Director daily, which helps you learn from them and positions you to be the next Regional Director. We also have many trainings in our FirstService University that you can take to further your career while working with us.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time .
Getting the Sited Community Association Manager designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Sited Community Association Manager.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.