FirstService Residential Florida
|Company Name:||FirstService Residential Florida|
|Job Location:||West Palm Beach, FL|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
FirstService Residential Florida is seeking a Area Specialist in West Palm Beach, FL. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
This Job Description/Duties Summary is general in nature and may be changed, added to or reduced from time to time as needed. This position requires adaptability to different situations and the hours may change in the future. Must possess strong leadership, communication and time management skills. Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task. Responsible for quality, consistency and overall customer service presentation to residents and guests. Maintains excellent knowledge of emergency response and access control procedures, electronic security control systems, logs, records and forms of each building in span of control.
- Assists in vacation, sick time, leave of absence, and last minute shift assistance coverage.
- Adheres to company policy in all assigned Properties.
- Needs to have reliable form of transportation and communication.
- While on duty must be in Company approved attire and/or uniform, follow the Company dress code policy, and identification badges must be displayed at all times.
- When on assignment, needs to maintain and treat their work areas in a neat and safe manner. All safety procedures must be adhered to at all times. Any safety issues must be brought to the attention of the Property Manager immediately.
- Responsible for checking the fire alarm panel to ensure that it is in normal status. Reports any indicated troubles in writing to the Property Manager immediately.
- Works according to given schedule from Director of Operations/Front Desk Coordinator, with close supervision.
- Responds to emergency situations in a timely and efficient manner within two hours of notification.
- Reports all complaints/issues to The Director of Operations/Front Desk Coordinator.
- On call 24/7 for emergencies and call outs assigned by Director of Front Desk Operations/Front Desk Coordinator. This includes, but is not limited to weekends, nights, and holidays.
- May be assigned other duties and responsibilities as required.
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four (4) year college or University in Hospitality Management preferred.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- X:\Human Resources\Job Descriptions Page 2 of 2 Rev. 07/01/13
- Multiple language fluency is desirable.
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to lift 30 – 50 lbs
- Work in an upright standing or sitting position for long periods of time
- Handle, finger, grasp and lift objects and packages
- Reach with hands and arms
- Communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information by means of the spoken and written word
- Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions
- Complete all required forms
- Possess knowledge of multi-building operations
- Ability to work extended hours, nights, and weekends based on project requirement
- Driving is required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Getting the Area Specialist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Area Specialist.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.