FirstService Residential Florida
|Company Name:||FirstService Residential Florida|
|Job Location:||Winter Garden, FL|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
FirstService Residential Florida is seeking a Security Officer in Winter Garden, FL. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Our Security professionals are amongst some of the most valued associates at our properties. Their presences and knowledge reassure both residents and guests that the safety and security of the property is being properly cared for by a dedicated and detail-oriented associate. Additionally, our Security professionals work closely with the Front Desk associates to ensure that proper guidance and quality customer service is provided to residents and guests.
The ideal candidate possesses at least 1 year of Security experience in a Luxury environment or comparable experience and a class valid Florida Class D Security Officer license. This opportunity takes place at one of our Luxury HAssociations in the area of Winter Garden, FL.
What you will be doing? (Some of your main responsibilities include):
- Monitoring and operating electric and manual security control systems and emergency response systems
- Accurately maintain daily logs, records, and forms
- Responding to emergency situations in a timely manner
- Following safety procedures and strive to maintain a safe work environment
- Patrolling, walking property, and gatehouse
- Report all property violations
Why join our maintenance family/ What is in it for you?
- Pay ranges: $17/Hour
- Schedules: PT
- Career Development: Our Security team consists of professionals that have endless growth opportunities. Consistently leading the disengagement of challenging situations and enforcing proper guidelines prepares you for roles such as Security or Operations Supervisor up to and including Security Director or Director of Operations. We also have many trainings in our FirstService University that you can take to further your career while working with us.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Getting the Security Officer designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Security Officer.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.