FirstService Residential Florida
|Company Name:||FirstService Residential Florida|
|Job Location:||Hollywood, FL|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
FirstService Residential Florida is seeking a Community Association Manager for Master Association in Ft. Lauderdale in Hollywood, FL. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
LCAM Community Association Manager in the Ft. Lauderdale, FL area
State of Florida Community Association Manager’s License, current and active
5 years managing condominium and Master Association in Florida
Working Knowledge of Florida Statute 718
High level financial acumen, budgeting
Project Management Experience
Salary Range $100-120K
Perform functions to manage, direct and provide leadership to an assigned property and book of business. Ensure the property is maintained and operated in accordance with company objectives and facilitate solutions to problems between communities and internal support staff, guided by precedent and working within the limits of established policies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide management and leadership to assigned property and book of business. Collaborate with Regional Director to develop goals and communicate established goals. Ensure the goals and needs of the property, company and its customers are consistently met.
- Manage the functions of a team within a property while maintaining standards of excellence for processes, methods and personnel. Manage the process improvement and quality control of the property and ensure quality resident service is delivered. Assign and review the work of staff, ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner and prioritize and delegate workload as necessary. Align resources to work assignments and processes to meet business requirements. Provide leadership and direction and assist in the investigation and resolution of internal and external problems and concerns.
- Partner with Regional Director, Board of Directors and internal departments to develop and lead the introduction and integration of new programs, services and initiatives. Act as liaison to ensure quality service is delivered, that Board expectations are met and to assist in prompt response and resolution to questions/problems. Establish and maintain a positive relationship with homeowners, Board of Directors and internal departments to ensure a high level of resident service and achievement of company and property goals and objectives.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of the contract between the association and FirstService Residential. Ensure all contractual obligations are being met.
- Initiate contact with new resident representatives to coordinate the move-in process. Conduct an introduction and orientation to the management staff and building, reviews available services, and explain the communities’ rules and regulations.
- Conduct site inspections regularly. Identify deficiencies and provide recommendations and action plans in order to improve the property. Process and manage violations and close them out regularly.
- Process architectural control applications and close them out in a timely manner.
- Oversee all construction projects and ensure property maintenance/improvement and other related projects are completed on time and within budget. Maintain open communication and provide timely action updates to the Board and residents.
- Create, maintain and upload a wide variety of information in FSRConnect including but not limited to work orders, signed meeting minutes and Monthly Management Report. Fulfill all company Connect compliance expectations throughout the year.
- Interview, select, recommend, hire, train and schedule assigned staff. Ensure proper coverage and staffing levels. Provide direction to staff and assist in the investigation and resolution of problems. Recommend personnel actions, promotions, transfers, terminations, or disciplinary measures. Manage the Performance
Evaluation process of assigned unit and provide leadership, counseling and coaching to associates. Maintain harmonious associate/employer relations.
- Oversee training and cross training programs and ensure all direct and indirect associates are aware of and comply with company, government and customer regulations, policies, work procedures, instructions and deadlines. Participate in training programs and webinars as required.
- Observe safety standards and participates in the Company’s efforts to provide a safe work environment. Conduct periodic safety meetings and ensure staff is trained and educated on safety procedures. Adhere to and maintain established Hurricane procedures.
- Address Worker Compensation incidents according to company policy.
- Maintain calendar of meetings and events and initiate and /or attend a wide range of internal and external meetings. Prepare and conduct a wide range of presentations as needed.
- Provide financial support with a wide range of functions. Review financial statements and report variances; submit invoices to CAS in a timely manner and review invoices/checks for accuracy before presenting to the BODs.
- Recommend and manage the budget for the functional area of responsibility. Monitor expenses, initiate cost reduction programs and negotiate prices with vendors. Ensure property expenses are maintained within budget.
- Monitor vendor contracts regularly, submit renewal/cancellation notices, manage contract renewals professionally and advise Regional Director of any upcoming insurance renewals or lapse in coverage.
- Prepare bid comparison analysis and prepare and uses the Request for Proposal for bid solicitation.
- Maintain awareness of changes in rules, statutes or regulations and communicate changes to staff. Direct training of staff when new procedures are required to comply with changes.
- Update Association communications and ensure current information is displayed on the association boards and website. Prepare association newsletter and/or other communication with owners and residents
- Participate in the development of Standard Operating Procedures and maintain existing procedures. Review processes and ensure they are in compliance with current statute. Manage the communication and compliance of SOPs within teams, managers and internal and external customers.
- Prepare, maintain and submit a wide range of reports, contract lists, presentations, documents and manuals as required.
- Maintain accurate records, files and communications pertinent to the Association and maintain up to date equipment maintenance logs and emergency shut off procedures book.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
- May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work.
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management.
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned.
Directly or indirectly supervise associates within the assigned property.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field from an accredited college or university, and three years’ experience in Property Operations, Hospitality or Construction; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be certified and licensed by the State of Florida for Community Association Management (CAM).
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
- Knowledge and ability to apply Florida Statutes and Community’s documents.
- Knowledge of assets, cash balance, and availability of funds for projects and cash flow management for capital improvements
- Excellent organization, motivation, leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking, complex problem solving, judgment and decision-making ability.
- Ability to apply a comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate and provide guidance to all associate levels.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, leases and/or regulations
- Must have a strong work ethic and be detail-oriented with excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Must have strong proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Proficiency researching the Internet. Previous experience with financial and accounting programs preferred.
- Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information.
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects. Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently. Must be self-driven with the ability to identify, plan and prioritize business opportunities.
- Knowledge of mechanical operations of a building and equipment preferred.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations within established timeframe
- Ability to adjust to changing circumstances.
Tools & Equipment Used
Computer and peripherals, standard and customized software applications and tools, and usual office equipment.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
This position works under usual office conditions. The associate is required to work at a personal computer as well as be on the phone for extended periods of time.
Must be able to stand, sit, walk and occasionally climb. The incumbent must always be on call and able to work extended and flexible hours and weekends as needed.
Physical demands include ability to lift up to 50 lbs. The incumbent must be able to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work may involve some driving/traveling to various sites.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associate within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Getting the Community Association Manager for Master Association in Ft. Lauderdale designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Community Association Manager for Master Association in Ft. Lauderdale.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.