First Savings Bank
|Company Name:||First Savings Bank|
|Job Location:||Henderson, NV|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
First Savings Bank is seeking a Universal Banker in Henderson, NV. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
The Universal Banker is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction. This role identifies opportunities for bank customers and offers products and services that fulfill their needs. He/she supports efforts to maximize revenue, deposit growth, sales, customer satisfaction, and minimize operational losses. The ideal candidate for this role can step in to assist with a large variety of bank duties including opening new accounts, assisting with loan processing, etc.
- Possesses the knowledge to assist customers on a variety of topics, including electronic banking, updating accounts, etc.
- Understands multiple areas of the bank, and can provide guidance in areas including new accounts, ACH, Wire transfers, and more.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of banking regulations to ensure bank is in compliance with applicable laws.
- Acts as an escalation point for customer inquiries, and is able to use a combination of critical thinking and existing policies to come to the best decision.
- Actively engages in the local community, including cross-selling and generating new lines of business with a focus on growing deposits.
- Utilizes their ability to lead to bring bank staff together to execute our strategic plan.
- Acts as a strong team player, and is willing to assist with a variety of tasks when required.
- Understands the technical side of banking and the software utilized by bank staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 6-12 months banking experience preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of banking regulations required, training provided.
- Experience with electronic banking desired.
This position will give you an opportunity to join a progressive, growing banking organization that offers a competitive salary and a competitive benefits package. Successful applicants must pass pre-employment screening including credit history and criminal record check.
Getting the Universal Banker designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Universal Banker.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.