Fifth Third Bank
|Company Name:||Fifth Third Bank|
|Job Location:||Mount Pleasant, SC|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Fifth Third Bank is seeking a Wealth Management Advisor in Mount Pleasant, SC. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Make banking a Fifth Third better®
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third Bank.
Serves as the trusted advisor and team coordinator to simplify complexity for Private Bank clients by challenging and collaborating with them to articulate and achieve their wealth goals. Create steams of highly credentialed specialists to provide wealth planning, investments, private banking, risk management, and trust services. Ensures delivery and execution of Private Bank experience and client service standards.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank’s risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and prospects internal and external centers of influence to build and cultivate pipeline of new client opportunities.
- Effectively utilizes Life360 Discovery process to profile clients and issues spot client needs that result in AUM, Loans, Deposits, Estate Planning, and Wealth Planning.
- Acts as the Core Team Member for One Bank to identify opportunities with new and existing bank customers. Continually monitors and evaluates client needs to identify opportunities to expand and deepen household relationship.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the utilization of consultative and advice driven sales; manages execution of client service standards to develop and retain lasting client relationships.
- Develops and strategically executes personal business plan to achieve defined revenue and business objectives.
- Institutes habits that ensure coordination of team in the consistent delivery of Private Bank experience standards.
- Utilizes the Life360 process when working with team members to deliver advice based solutions.
- Collaborates with a customized team of specialists to deliver high-quality client service.
- Ensures service standards and metrics are met based on needs, segmentation, asset allocation, and risk management.
- Identifies and refers opportunities providing for the utilization of advanced planning solutions.
- Coordinates and collaborates with client third party advisors (e.g., attorney, accountant) to ensure synergy of advisors’ recommendations, consistent to client goals.
- Partners and leverages internal and external service providers to optimize effectiveness and efficiency.
- As primary contact, resolves problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Provides client with information regarding current trends and commands a thorough knowledge of investment products, trading strategies and market dynamics.
- Accountable for the organization, development and execution of client reviews that are in keeping with service standards to ensure client needs are being met. E.g. Annual Client Reviews and quarterly updates, etc. Utilizes the Life360 process to continually challenge and collaborate with the client to articulate and achieve their goals.
- Manages overall profitability of client relationship.
- Ensures process information recorded timely in CRM regarding status and activities.
- Drives continuous improvement by looking for ways to deepen relationship with client through all areas of Private Bank and other appropriate Bancorp channels.
- Acts as primary point of contact for COI within Bank.
- Accountable for implementation of recommendations delivered to client.
- Leads the 90-day client on-boarding process.
- Works in collaboration with team members to ensure alignment and exchange information and resources necessary to meet shared objectives.
- Addresses developmental needs and knowledge gaps as requested by manager and the Private Bank.
- Champions the Bancorp Vision and Core Values through personal actions and leadership influence to promote high-performing work groups.
- Experienced operating in an environment that stresses both individual accountability and team-based performance.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency and a continual drive to results coupled with an ability to partner effectively with management at all organizational levels.
- Displays the ability to be highly effective in a team-oriented environment and to build relationships based on added value, not title or authority.
- Supports a proven track record of successfully collaborating with and influencing management and peers to support growth and financial results.
- Actively participates within professional and community organizations.
- Actively networks and effectively builds relationships internally and externally of the Bank
Minimum Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required. Business Administration, Finance, or Economics is preferred.
- CFP, CFA, or CPWA industry certification is preferred and will be required within 24 months (36 months for CFA) of start date to align with 5/3 Private Bank practice management requirements. The professional designations of Juris Doctorate (JD) and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) will also be accepted for this industry certification requirement.
- Appropriate state life and Health insurance licenses are required in accordance with licensing guidelines.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of successful sales/client service experience in financial services industry.
- Stays abreast and informed of regulatory and governmental changes that impact clients. Works with specialists to keep up-to-date on services and solutions.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal negotiation, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills. Demonstrated proficiency in delivery of branded presentations, materials and solutions.
- Uses effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Computer / Technical: Ability to use software including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint, CRM or related systems.
- This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration at the time of employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). The NMLS web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Normal office environment with little exposure to dust, noise, temperature and the like.
- Extended viewing of CRT screen.
Wealth Management Advisor
LOCATION — Mt Pleasant, South Carolina 29464
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Getting the Wealth Management Advisor designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Wealth Management Advisor.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.