Fifth Third Bank
|Company Name:||Fifth Third Bank|
|Job Location:||Bradenton, FL|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Fifth Third Bank is seeking a Denovo Financial Center Manager II in Bradenton, FL. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Make banking a Fifth Third better®
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third Bank.
As a De Novo Financial Center Manager (DFCM), you are responsible for representing Fifth Third Bank within the communities we serve to create a positive brand perception and actively engage to build relationships inside/outside the walls of the financial center. Maintain a business development mindset spending a minimum of 3-5 hours per week on activities within the community to attract and grow a robust customer base. Coach, lead by example, and enable team to continuously develop in role while leveraging our consultative sales and service model providing an excellent customer experience. Work as a team to build, increase, and strengthen the financial center book of business. Include One Bank partners as part of hosting financial and community events while also giving direction and oversight to the sales and service support, daily operations, staffing needs, etc.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank’s risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
De Novo FCM Responsibilities:
- Actively engage and create opportunities for bankers to engage within local chambers, community groups, activities, and events to represent fifth Third Bank, helping to optimize the branch network based on location share, branch-promoting, and networking with potential new customers.
- Develop a business plan that focuses on local centers of influence that you intend to build relationships with, detailing how you will implement the plan, and measure the strength of the partnership to drive in new customer business.
- Provide customer services for businesses and the community, including, completing customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Lead activities that benefit the communities we serve. Lead by example through consistent use of the consultative sales process to proactively identify the financial needs of the current or prospective customers and recommend the appropriate solutions to meet those needs.
- Grow and deepen Consumer and Small Business customer relationships by providing a memorable customer experience.
- Demonstrate and maintain a working knowledge about Fifth Third’s products, services, processes, and internal resources to stay informed, guide and lead the team, focusing on Next Gen experiences and De Novo Business Development Model.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience through show coaching and equipping the team on how to navigate the use of tech tables, tablets, relaxed seating, and free flowing-transaction booth to promote customer comfort with the financial business.
- Deliver an integrated book of business strategy in which all customers, through all channels, have a Financial Needs Assessment (FNA) and are assigned to the best banker for proactive ongoing support.
- Responsible for sourcing, developing, coaching, and leading a team that reinforces our Core Values and business strategies.
- Cultivate a One Bank culture that proactively collaborates with business partners.
- Follow the Bancorp Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other related policies and procedures, modeling the ethical behavior expected from every employee.
- Additional duties as assigned
Provides employees timely, candid, and constructive feedback; assisting in the development of employees to their full potential and provides challenging opportunities that enhance employee career growth; recognize and reward employees for accomplishments. Assist in the development of appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and succession planning.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- College degree or two or more years of equivalent experience in a leadership role managing a team in a sales environment preferred.
- Experience in financial industry and managing a P&L preferred
- Ability to professionally represent Fifth Third Bank in verbal and written communication
- Capable of analyzing credit and financial information
- Ability to successfully execute and coach sales activities
- Exhibits business acumen with a focus or experience or demonstrated success in growing new business
- Demonstrated ability in making sound decisions
- This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration at the time of employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). The NMLS web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position
- Normal office environment.
- 3-5 hours per day spent in outside business development activities
- Extended viewing of computer screens.
- Periodic travel within the Bancorp footprint to attend meetings and/or training.
Denovo Financial Center Manager II – Waterside
LOCATION — Bradenton, Florida 34202
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Getting the Denovo Financial Center Manager II designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Denovo Financial Center Manager II .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.