Fifth Third Bank
|Company Name:||Fifth Third Bank|
|Job Location:||Cincinnati, OH|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Fifth Third Bank is seeking a TM Client Care Advisor I in Cincinnati, OH. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Make banking a Fifth Third better®
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third Bank.
GENERAL FUNCTION: The Treasury Management (TM) Client Care Advisor role operates as a portfolio manager for treasury management clients and acts as a trusted advisor and primary point of contact for all TM services. This client service professional possesses treasury management expertise and knowledge responsible for the retention and growth of our clients, engineering TM solutions based on client data analytics and industry trends while engaging Operations, Product, IT and Sales resources to optimize the suite of solutions for each client.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank’s risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pro-actively manages a portfolio consisting of the top 10% revenue generating clients in the Commercial Division: Serves as Treasury Management (TM) relationship ambassador for all things treasury including but not limited to incident management, client behavior analytics, escalation point of contact, implementation, issue troubleshooting, assessment and resolution.
- Leverages TM data analytics to improve client retention, optimize revenue, deepen client relationship by recommending additional services that will deliver additional value and achieve operational excellence/client satisfaction.
- Assess client’s viability for additional TM services and exhibit consultative behaviors to bring opportunities to close or referral.
- Proactively manages critical client communications through touch points (SWAT), strategic outreaches and TM relationship reviews. The Client Advisor has the foresight to communicate quickly and adapts well to intense client service situations.
- Monitor client portfolio Overall Satisfaction (OSAT) interviews and utilize feedback to deliver the best-in-class client experience; Ensures complete client satisfaction by providing expedited, timely responses to client requests (close the loop) within standard service level agreements.
- Drives problem resolution and escalates as necessary following the defined channels – Client Care, Relationship and Operations.
- Completes periodic document reviews through client triggered events or relationship analysis; materials are up-to-date, accurate, and recorded appropriately for reference.
- Manages bank and client risk associated with High Risk Transactions (Wires, Overdrafts etc.) while adhering to Client Care Policy and Procedures; Identify all potential risk related circumstances to protect the Bank from potential losses.
- Completes periodic client document reviews through client triggered events or relationship analysis; materials are up-to-date, accurate, and recorded appropriately for reference.
- Collaborate. Foster communication and a partnership across all lines of business to ensure proactive management for the overall client relationship. Track participation/Call reports.
- Works collaboratively with the Sales partners to support RFPs and TM relationship reviews.
- Identifies and engages appropriate Implementation resources for TM adds/changes/deletes.
- Actively participates in net new assigned client implementations. Attend internal kickoff and external kick off meetings as well as ongoing calls throughout the project’s lifecycle. Track participation/Call reports.
- Understands implementation requirements in order to review required documentation and
- account information for accuracy and completion.
- Works collaboratively with business partners to ensure flawless service and product
- implementation on new or existing client requests.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1 to 3 years banking experience preferred including Commercial Bank experience (including, but not limited to the following): commercial account structure, Treasury Management products and services.
- 1 to 3 years demonstrated client service experience preferred (phone and face to face).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (business style).
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to filter and analyze information/process to facilitate decision making and enhance client relationship.
- Ability to cope with complex, uncertain, (ambiguous) high pressure situations and adapts to new and different circumstances.
- Ability to problem solve and prioritize multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate and influence a positive outcome.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to leverage internal systems for problem resolution
- Extensive experience with Microsoft office products, such as OneNote, Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint and Outlook.
Normal office environment with little exposure to dust, noise, temperature and the like.
Extended viewing of a CRT screen.
Some travel required
TM Client Care Advisor I- Cincinnati
LOCATION — Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Getting the TM Client Care Advisor I designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a TM Client Care Advisor I.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.