|Job Location:||Charlotte, NC|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
EY is seeking a Supply Chain Tech in Charlotte, NC. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients’ teams, and we’ll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever-changing industry.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of digital and cloud-based solutions. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our clients’ digital vision and strategy to life.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Working on project teams through agreed-upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training and rollout of a client’s project life cycle
- Leading team members in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the digital and emerging technology consulting market
- Providing broad technical and functional knowledge of various key technology and business platforms
- Teaming with client technology professionals and third-party strategic alliances
- Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
- Interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders and executives
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree and five or more years of related work experience and responsibilities delivering projects in supply chain management, logistics domain
- Led and been responsible for Blue Yonder TMS modules with deep functional and domain expertise and hands-on experiences in configurations, training, knowledge transfer, customer communications and documentations
- Knowledge of the Transportation Modeler for Modeling Logistics Network
- Experience in designing solutions across all modes of Transportation, i.e., Truck Load, Less Than Truck Load, Ocean, Air and Parcel
- Led and managed two to three full life cycle TMS implementations in large and complex environments
- Led and facilitated workshop sessions and managed projects, resources and deliverables
- Led and participated in:
- Gathering business requirements
- Analyzing and transforming to application requirements
- Performing fit-gap analysis
- Leading Functional Design approval process
- Interacting with the development team to test and deliver the solution
- Assisting customer during UAT
- Preparing and reviewing documentation
- Subject-matter knowledge in the following Transportation areas:
- Order Management
- Dock Scheduling & Appointments
- Intelligent Fulfillment
- Fleet Management
- Knowledge of other leading transportation solutions such as Oracle and SAP
- Systems and data integration experiences
- Flexibility and willingness to travel. Must have a valid driver’s license
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS or Mathematics; master’s degree in one of these areas preferred
- Certifications and prior consulting experience
- Knowledge on leading transportation technologies, such as blockchain, RPA and AI
- Working experience with on-site and offshore delivery model environment
What We Look For
We’re interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the digital and emerging technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.
What We Offer
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this job in most geographic locations in the US is $88,800 to $162,800. The salary range for New York City Metro Area, Washington State and California (excluding Sacramento) is $106,600 to $185,000. Individual salaries within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at [email protected].
Getting the Supply Chain Tech designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Supply Chain Tech .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.