|Job Location:||New York City Metropolitan Area|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
EY is seeking a Administrative Assistant in New York City Metropolitan Area. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
A downtown NYC based Asset Management firm is seeking a skilled Administrative Assistant to support a small team of finance professionals. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting a team with traditional administrative tasks and project based work utilizing PowerPoint and Excel! The firm has a great culture and offers competitive compensation and benefits!
- Calendar management for professionals
- Aid in preparing for meetings (preparing presentations, reports, etc)
- Responding to emails and requests on behalf of professionals
- Coordinate detailed travel itineraries
- Submit expense reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Getting the Administrative Assistant designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Administrative Assistant.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.