|Job Location:||Secaucus, NJ|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
EY is seeking a DSS Monitor and Response Security Analyst in Secaucus, NJ. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Today’s world is fueled by vast amounts of information. Data is more valuable than ever before. Protecting data and information systems is central to doing business, and everyone in EY Information Security has a critical role to play. Join a global team of almost 950 people who collaborate to support the business of EY by protecting EY and client information assets! Our Information Security professionals enable EY to work securely and deliver secure products and services, as well as detect and quickly respond to security events as they happen. Together, the efforts of our dedicated team helps protect the EY brand and build client trust.
Within Information Security we blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and technology solutions as we consider the entire security lifecycle. You will join a team of hardworking, security-focused individuals dedicated to supporting, protecting and enabling the business through innovative, secure solutions that provide speed to market and business value.
Data Security Senior Analyst will be primarily responsible for the daily monitoring and event response to alerts generated by the enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution and other technologies. The main duties of the role is to monitor and process internal data security lose threats. This individual will collaborate with other teams within Data Security Services as well as other functional teams to complete investigational analysis.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Operate as higher-level support for all incoming inquiries
- Monitor and respond to alerts generated from the DLP tools systems and other data security related technologies
- Identify, prioritize and respond to data security threats
- Assist in incident investigation and justification
- Provide insights for fine tuning of tool to improve efficiency and accuracy of the tools
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Strong understanding of Data Security domain throughout the Data Security Lifecycle
- Aware about the concepts of events monitoring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of core Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to work in time critical and stressful situations with ease and professionalism
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3 – 5 years working supporting Information Security technology, ideally within a global firm
- At least 2 years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Technology support and Event Handling
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Technology support and Event Handling
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Global approach for working with different cultures and backgrounds
- Ability to appropriately balance firm security needs with business impact and benefit
What We Look For
- Critical thinking skills demonstrating analytical and systematic approach to problem solving and a high degree of self-motivation
- Experience working in a global virtual environment
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good judgment, tact, and decision-making ability
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change, and exercise appropriate time management to meet deliverables
- Prioritization of work items to ensure timelines are achieved
What We Offer
The compensation ranges below are provided in order to comply with United States pay transparency laws. Other geographies will follow their local salary guidelines, which may not be a direct conversion of published US salary range/s.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this job in most geographic locations in the US is $77,800 to $137,000. The salary range for New York City Metro Area, Washington State and California (excluding Sacramento) is $93,400 to $155,700. Individual salaries within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at [email protected].
Getting the DSS Monitor and Response Security Analyst designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a DSS Monitor and Response Security Analyst.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.