Evans Denham Group
|Company Name:||Evans Denham Group|
|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Evans Denham Group is seeking a Graduate in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
The client is a leader in the world of technology and they have a fantastic career opportunity available for a Business Analyst Associate.
This role provides a comprehensive understanding of the technical aspects of our company’s products and services and how they integrate into the customer’s operations and needs. This role will focus on Requirement gathering through data mining and meeting with internal/external clients to prepare the pseudo-code logic for the programming team.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Define business requirements and provide analysis to increase operational efficiency.
- Analyze actual results against plan and forecast and recommend interventions where appropriate.
- Provide analytical support through the analysis and interpretation of data in support of cross-functional business operations.
- Develop, prepare and analyze reports for management review, and present to various levels of management.
- Contribute to annual operating plans, capital budgets and forecasts, and build business cases for new business initiatives (cost/benefit analysis).
- Multi-tasking skills are required to assist the customer and work in the computer systems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires at least 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Energetic; able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management.
We are a leading-edge Technology Sales Recruitment Agency with over 40+ years of industry experience. Our relaxed and people-oriented company ethos has enabled us to build relationships and connections with our clients and candidates like no other recruitment company.
Apply now for further details.
Note: Due to our volume of applicants, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days then you have not been successful.
Getting the Graduate designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Graduate .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.