|Company Name:||Diverse Lynx|
|Job Location:||Atlanta, GA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Diverse Lynx is seeking a Java Developer in Atlanta, GA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Position: Java Developer –AWS
Location: Atlanta, GA (Hybrid Work) Need onsite work few days in a week
Duration: 6+ Months.
• In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3 etc.
• Proven experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
• Proven knowledge of AWS platform and tools
• Experience in AWS Lambda, Serverless, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis
• Strong experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
• Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java
• Experience with Web Services(JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
• Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
• Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency
• Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization.
• Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
• Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Certification on AWS architecture desirable
Getting the Java Developer designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Java Developer.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.