|Job Location:||West Chester, PA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Dice is seeking a Scrum Master in West Chester, PA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Decision Six Inc., is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Position: Scrum Master
Location: West Chester, PA
Required Skills Set: Scrum Based PI Planning, Sprint based Delivery, Sprint planning, Project Management, Change Management, Impact Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Project Planning, Project Scheduling, Project Budgeting
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Electronics/Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science
Years of Experience: 10+ Years
- Strong expertise in using Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience in client and project management.
- Experience in conducting risk management, contingency and scenario planning using a variety of project management tools
- Experience in preparing portfolio, duration driven project plans, task plans, overall work schedules, and task dependencies, which include definition, resources, and schedule
- Expertise in assisting in creation of project cost benefit analysis, which includes evaluation of return on investment (ROI)
- Experience in Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams.
- Strong expertise in using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Experience in training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Good experience in tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Expertise in determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Plan project, estimate costs, and manage project to completion.
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Develop, communicate and implement program / project risk / issue management plans and strategies (e.g., mitigation, avoidance, transfer, acceptance)
- Conduct risk management, contingency and scenario planning using a variety of project management tools
- Provide End to End Delivery, Sprint PI planning, Sprint Grooming, Azure DevOps Board management, Task and Defect Tracking, Sprint Retrospective Meeting, Weekly Status Report to Client, Sprint Re prioritization.
- Provide simplified data visualization on business and financial performance, including digital business processes.
- Develop the program and project plans and schedules with cross discipline functional leads
- Manage multiple IT and business projects according to plan; measure, monitor, and report progress.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics to monitor the success of process improvement initiatives, and develop reports and presentations for senior management.
– provided by Dice
Getting the Scrum Master designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Scrum Master.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.