|Job Location:||Greenwood Village, CO|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Dice is seeking a Senior Process Analyst in Greenwood Village, CO. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Access Data Consulting Corp, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Responsible for providing process analysis, expertise, and facilitation to business units and project teams across the organization to identify, analyze and implement continuous process improvement and best practices for all areas of CoBank. Includes facilitating process improvement efforts, data collection and analysis of information and processes that impact achievement of enterprise goals including financial, operational, compliance and customer satisfaction.
- This position is a hybrid/remote position, Onsite schedule TBD.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Acquires and maintains an understanding of the CoBank’s business processes and develops an expertise in its workflows and outputs.
- Leads internal project teams in the identification, design, and delivery of process improvement initiatives.
- Leads business process redesign working session with business teams. Identifies customer needs, conducts current state assessments, creates process maps and flows, identifies waste and opportunities for improvement, and develops future state designs.
- Applies process improvement methodology concepts and principles (Lean, Six Sigma, TQM, etc.) and proposes and analyzes alternative solutions to streamline processes and enhance controls.
- Identifies process improvement enablers, develops new process requirements, and liaises with the development teams, coordinating new process deployment.
- Acts as a change agent, fostering the use of process improvement methodology for continuous improvements and changes throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology, or a related field
2. Five (5) or more years of demonstrated experience leading process improvement initiatives utilizing methodologies, concepts, and techniques, such as Lean, Six Sigma, TQM, etc.: or an appropriate combination of education and experience.
- provided by Dice
Getting the Senior Process Analyst designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Senior Process Analyst.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.