|Job Location:||Corning, CA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Dice is seeking a I.T. SUPPORT TECHNICIAN in Corning, CA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Maira Gonzales
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $40,000 – $50,000 per year
A bit about us:
Stable company to work for! Onsite!
Why join us?
Room to grow!
Under the direction and guidance of the I.T. Manager, the I.T. Support Technician is
responsible for providing first-line remote technical assistance and support related to
computer systems, hardware, or software over phone, email and remote desktop
services. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, troubleshoots and isolates
problem, and determines and implements a solution. Forwards issues requiring site
visits or more in-depth technical troubleshooting to Manager.
This position provides maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing
requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides user support and resolves problems, ensuring end user’s satisfaction.
- Modifies configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local
- Utilizes and maintains the help desk tracking software.
- Documentation of new hardware implementation.
- Installs, tests and configures new workstations, peripheral equipment and
- Maintains inventory of all equipment, software, and software licenses.
- Reports issues for escalation.
- Conducts network orientation for new employees.
- Manages PC setup and deployment for employees using standard hardware,
images and software.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
I.T. Support Tech
- Performs PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Help with smart phones and other messaging devices – iPhone, Android, etc.
- Responsible for administration and internal support of the agency PCs, printers,
servers, and related equipment.
- Attend regularly scheduled department meetings.
- Provide onsite and remote support
- Flex schedule to accommodate maintenance, upgrades, or system change overs
as to not impair daily operations or duties of systems or personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- An Associate degree from an accredited college or university in Computer
Science or other related field.
- Must have 4 years of relevant technical and support experience.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button. – provided by Dice
Getting the I.T. SUPPORT TECHNICIAN designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a I.T. SUPPORT TECHNICIAN.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.