|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Dice is seeking a REMOTE in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, TechAffinity Inc, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
The Senior Business Analyst will function as an interface between business owners and IT project team members regarding requirements and functionality for both new development and existing production systems. This position includes project management responsibilities for some work efforts
- Work with business owners to gather requirements for the development of applications and other technical components of company projects.
- Contribute to project teams including assistance with overall analysis, project forecasting, logical testing, identifying and managing project risks, quality assurance, launch support, and post launch support as needed.
- Ongoing documentation and investigation of production support issues.
- Represent IT by providing information on infrastructure, capabilities, limitations, and systems to other departments within Strategic Education.
- Provide and promote internal communication between IT, and other functional groups within Strategic Education.
- Participate in business process enhancement meetings.
- Provide Project Management on small to medium sized projects. This includes preparing project plans, managing issue and risk logs and mitigation strategies, preparing budgets, facilitating status meetings and managing project resources.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required. The ability to express oneself effectively within groups and in one-to-one conversations. Conveys information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents. Creates an atmosphere in which timely and high quality input/out flows smoothly between self and others.
- Excellent ability to organize information, manage tasks and use available tools to effectively contribute to an organization.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills – able to focus both on the big picture and finite details. Should be proficient in data filtering, and presentation. Experience gathering and documenting system requirements.
- Must be proficient in documenting requirements, writing use cases, and creating functional design specifications.
- Working knowledge of business analysis concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Working knowledge of project management concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Comfortable working with diverse teams.
- Comfortable working within the parameters of agile project methodologies.
- Ability to facilitate communications between stakeholders from all levels of the organization and to objectively identify and resolve conflicts.
- Capable and comfortable multi-tasking between concurrent projects.
- Preference to those with related educational model/industry.
- Preference to those with enterprise level WCM/CMS experience (AEM – Adobe Experience Manager, formerly CQ5, preferred).
- Experience with web applications and .NET or Java platforms desired.
- Experience working with offshore teams desired.
- Experience with responsive design desired.
- Experience working with a Lead Management System functionality is desired.
- 5+ years in a business analyst role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred or commensurate work experience
– provided by Dice
Getting the REMOTE designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a REMOTE .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.