|Job Location:||Houston, TX|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Dice is seeking a GIS Developer in Houston, TX. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, mBridge Solutions, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
mBridge Solutions is looking for a GIS Developer in Houston, Texas.
Please check the job description below and share your updated resume.
Location Houston, Texas (On- site)
Duration 1 Year +
- Programming using the REST API, MapServices, WMS, and building solutions using SOA
- Developing and maintaining stored procedures, triggers, views, etc. (AzureSDE)
- Creating ERD’s and normalizing data/Architecture Diagram
- Using ESRI Product (ArcGIS/ArcPro) managing GIS layers and Feature Classes
- Understanding and configuring ArcGIS Server, including IIS 6 or higher for the AGS web based interface, and AGS security management.
- Creating Map Documents (MXD) with required symbolization, labeling and scale dependency, and MapServices
- Creating high quality system support, technical and programming documentation.
- Understanding, gathering and documenting business and functional requirements and developing solutions to meet those requirements and determine required project deliverables (e.g. technical requirements, effort estimates, etc.)
- Follow Agile methodologies, design and code review processes, standards and architectural review requirements.
Required (Basic) Qualification:
- Experience of GIS industry as GIS programmer.
- Experience working with relational data and RDBMS such as Azure SQL. Skilled with SQL and stored procedures.
- Basic Business Analyst skills and related experience (e.g. requirements gathering, system documentation)
- Experience with system integration, acquisition and migration of applications/systems to new platforms and operating environments.
– provided by Dice
Getting the GIS Developer designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a GIS Developer.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.