|Job Location:||West Chester, PA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Dice is seeking a Model Based Developer in West Chester, PA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Decision Six Inc., is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Position: Model Based Developer
Location: West Chester, PA
Required Skills Set: Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow, HIL, SIL, MIL, FMEA, Functional Safety, Autosar
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Electronics/Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science
Years of Experience: 5+ Years
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Model Preparation and Simulation in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow.
- Experiene in optimizing the models and adherence to MAAB guidelines.
- Hands on experience in MIL, SIL testing.
- Familiar with m scripts.
- Experience with Power train, ADAS ECU model development.
- Knowledge of automobile-related fields (especially AD / ADAS software-related).
- Detail understanding of Model based design and development using Matlab, Simulink.
- Experience in Project Management Tools – JIRA/ GitLab / DOORS / MS Project / Scrum Agile Practice.
- Detail understanding of Automotive Safety Regulation (Euro NCAP, ASEAN NCAP, IIHC, Global NCAP).
- Experience in ADAS ECU and all safety components (Longi/Horizontal/Warning/Alert etc.)
- Brief Understanding of System Architecture and Component Diagram for AD/ADAS Components.
- Experience of Vehicle Communication, Diagnostics protocol (CAN/LIN/DTC etc.)
- Strong experience in Electrical Circuit Diagram / Experience of Harness CAD – Power/Brake/Lights etc.
- Experience working with Testing Tools (ETAS/VECTOR/Lauterbach etc.)
- Brief understanding of MIL/SIL/HIL process (ETAS/DSpace etc.)
- Brief understanding of Functional Safety – ISO 26262 and other homologation requirements like R10, R79, R89, R13H, GSR etc.
- Analyze Customer provided Requirements and write system and software level requirements.
- Design and implement the requirements, Model Preparation and Simulation in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow
- Requirement analysis and responsible for customer DCR’s (contents: VF534, VF535, CDD, CAN Matrix etc.) and linking them with specifications in DOORS and coordinate reviews (requirements, code, Software architecture) internally and externally.
- Configure and Integrate the AUTOSAR COM stack.
- Responsible for Application RTE interface generation.
- Support to Safety & FMEA expert on Sub-system requirements.
- Defect root cause analysis and fix for Internal and Polarion issues.
- Design and integrate, build and perform test on the software in compliance with automotive standards according to the OEM specifications.
– provided by Dice
Getting the Model Based Developer designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Model Based Developer.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.