|Job Location:||Houston, TX|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Dice is seeking a Software Development Manager in Houston, TX. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Isaiah Rosario
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 – $145,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are one of the nation’s leading provider of respiratory, neonatal, infusion and other medical devices. We partner with top hospitals across the nation to provide the highest quality movable medical equipment for patients in their care.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing education/professional development opportunities
- Great Company Culture!
- Lead a team of software developers in the design, development, and implementation of software solutions.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team members to improve their technical skills and abilities.
- Collaborate with other departments to understand business requirements and translate them into functional software solutions.
- Ensure that software development processes are followed, including coding standards, testing procedures, and documentation.
- Oversee the software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, with at least 3 years of experience managing teams.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices.
- Experience with one or more programming languages such as .Net, C#, MVC. Azure, SQL
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button. – provided by Dice
Getting the Software Development Manager designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Software Development Manager.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.