|Job Location:||Charlotte, NC|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Deloitte is seeking a Financial Modeling Analyst in Charlotte, NC. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Join our team and begin tackling critical issues at all levels of government in a team-focused environment with an emphasis on personal and professional growth. Now more than ever, organizations need support to address pressing needs in accounting, budgeting/forecasting, financial reporting, assurance, and internal controls. Accounting & Internal Controls (A&IC) is well-positioned to help our clients address their most urgent finance transformation needs. If you are interested in helping organizations effectively managefinancial risks, then our team would be a great fit for you!
Are you a problem solver looking to join a dynamic team that utilizes cutting edge approaches and innovative technology to identify and mitigate emerging threats within our client’s environment? If you are interested in finding solutions for our clients without the extensive demands of travel, you should consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center (USDC)! We bring together cohesive teams with a focus on thought diversity and collaborative problem solving to address client challenges efficiently and effectively. The USDC is growing rapidly, and we are actively seeking the right professionals to join our team!
Work you’ll do
- Evaluate current and potential projects through financial modeling, forecasting cash flows, calculating financing capacity and determining project risks and mitigation strategies
- Conduct due diligence and analyze the viability of new energy and infrastructure developments as well as the funding and financing options that underpin them
- Experience with project finance preferred
- Communicate outcomes of financial analysis in visual (presentation) and narrative (formal report) form
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on projects and proposals
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Conduct relevant research and data analysis
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our team of financial modeling and valuation professionals includes financial advisors and economists from varied diverse backgrounds who together help our clients make better decisions using custom, tailored financial models. We make an impact by advising our clients on critical public issues in areas such as business case analysis, transaction execution, credit analysis, cash flow analysis, valuation and portfolio optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or International Affairs required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 1+ year of technical and/or financial advisory related experience in areas such as project finance, infrastructure, and real assets
- 1+ years of experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel ideally to create client deliverables
- 1+ year of financial modeling experience
- Travel up to 20% required
- 1+ year of experience with government, banks, funds, development finance agencies or credit rating agencies on similar infrastructure and energy projects
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $63,000 to $106,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Getting the Financial Modeling Analyst designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Financial Modeling Analyst.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.