|Job Location:||Baltimore, MD|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Deloitte is seeking a Oracle EBS Functional Consultant in Baltimore, MD. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Oracle EBS Consultant
Deloitte’s Enterprise Performance professionals are leaders in optimizing operations that span the entire enterprise of an organization, from strategy to implementation and operation. By joining our team, you can help clients achieve impact and value from their investments in both people and technology that support enterprise-wide operations, as well as solutions for specific functions in the organization, from IT to finance and the supply chain.
Work you’ll do
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle EBS Consultants reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle EBS implementations.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Oracle Offering provides services to modernize clients’ business and core environments. Teams provide the latest technology innovations around cloud, digital, mobility and social collaboration. They also help clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry-specific solutions to improve flexibility, scalability, and cost management. Practitioners deliver “heart of the business” projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, and project management. Teams assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients’ enterprises.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of functional work experience with Oracle EBS Implementations
- 2+ years of Consulting experience within the Public Sector
- Functional implementation experience with one or more of the following Oracle EBS Financial Modules: AR, GL, AP, CM and/or FA
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role (Public Trust)
- Ability to travel 0-25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Provided functional expertise on Encumbrance/Fund Accounting in the Public Sector EBS applications.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, interpersonal & Client Facing skills.
- Excellent documentation experience in drafting BR100, TE40, UAT etc.
- Well-developed troubleshooting skills, ability to analyze details and synthesize “big picture”, frequently working with incomplete or ambiguous data.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $98k to $164k
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance
Getting the Oracle EBS Functional Consultant designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Oracle EBS Functional Consultant.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.