|Company Name:||DataSoft Technologies|
|Job Location:||Greenville, SC|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
DataSoft Technologies is seeking a IT Project Coordinator in Greenville, SC. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
IT Technical Project Support I
About the Job:
- Duration: Long-term renewable contract
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Pay rate: Hourly, depending on experience
- Job ID: 4438
Must be able to work on W2 with DataSoft. No C2C.
Supports the planning, design and implementation of infrastructure projects. Gathers requirements from process partners to ensure an understanding of the business needs in an
- Assists in the coordination for small-medium sized projects.
- Oversees project deliverables and milestones, reports and communicates the status to stakeholders as delegated by the Supervisor.
- Measures project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Maintains knowledge of Infrastructure systems and services in terms of technologies and trends.
- Steers service request fulfillment for operational projects, and coordinates nonstandard requests.
- Prepares communications and makes presentations on requirements, enhancements, and or alternatives.
- Identifies the gaps between the future-state and current-state of Infrastructure architecture and works with other teams to drive development of solutions to meet business requirements.
- Leads agile processes for multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Aligns with company global functions on the project execution, strategy and solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor.
- BA/BS degree in computer science or business
- 3+ years of IT experience, preferably in the area of computer infrastructure.
- IT Experience
- Project Management Experience
3+ years of experience:
- managing small to medium-sized projects in a corporate environment.
- analyzing and interpreting data.
- driving infrastructure projects from concept and ideation through
- successful implementation.
- communicating ideas in both technical and user-friendly terminology.
- project leadership or system responsibility experience in an IT environment.
- working in an international environment (preferred).
- working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment (preferred)
About our Company
DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Founded in 1994, DataSoft Technologies, Inc. provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and Automotive Services. Our team member benefits include:
- Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401 (K)
Getting the IT Project Coordinator designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a IT Project Coordinator .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.