|Company Name:||Compunnel Inc.|
|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Compunnel Inc. is seeking a Director Information Technology Security in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Direct Client Role | 100% Remote | C2C | IT Security
[email protected] | 6092853824
Job Title: Director of IT Security
- Information Technology
- 5 plus years of “hands on” experience as an engineer, IT Infrastructure development and maintenance
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting of MS Operating systems, Citrix, VMware, Core Network, and associated services, including anti-malware tools managed at scale.
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting of Group Policies, and security practices
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting of server and workstation hardening in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of web application security, understanding of vulnerabilities and countermeasures
- Advanced knowledge of system and network security
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure. Independent worker that has strong work ethic and initiative.
- Operational experience in Healthcare IT
- Knowledge of Okta
- Experience with one or more Security Information and Event Management (SEIM) systems
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (or Azure or AWS)
Getting the Director Information Technology Security designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Director Information Technology Security.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.