|Job Location:||Phoenix, AZ|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Comarch is seeking a Copywriter in Phoenix, AZ. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Are you an experienced copywriter, highly organized creative thinker with excellent project management skills? Do you want to work for an international company deeply driven by innovation? Do you want to challenge yourself and step into the exciting world digitization with us? Let’s join us as a Copywriter in New York or Phoenix!
- Bachelor’s degree in Literature, English, Marketing, or related
- Minimum 2-3 years of related copywriting role experience within B2B Marketing (B2B Technology Marketing a plus)
- Grammar, spelling and proofreading skills proficiency(mostly AP style)
- Understanding of contemporary digital marketing practices and the role that content
- Excellent communication skills in technical topics to both technical and C-level audiences
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Write all levels of copy for digital and offline media, ensuring that style, tone and voice are appropriately aligned with intended audience and Comarch brand
- Write and update long copy and short copy: white papers, eBooks, ads, case studies, blogs, landing pages, LinkedIn posts, etc.
- Follow strategic creative briefs in the creation of copywriting based on an understanding of our client’s business and audience, not simply writing to a specification
- Develop and adjust content to meet the needs of multiple target audiences, different personas, and sales-cycle stage across industries
- Collaborate with designers, digital producers, campaign managers, and strategic marketing planners to create assets that engage clients and build the Comarch brand
- Deliver assigned content in-line with content calendar delivery dates
- Presents ideas in meetings and presentations with internal marketing teams
- Participates in brainstorming sessions for product campaigns and branding
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid health insurance
- 401(k) match
- Flexible Spending Account (health, dependents, commuters)
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Exciting work in a rapidly growing department working with leading world brands
- Opportunity to learn from leading specialists to develop professional IT career
- Hybrid Work Model
Accommodation StatementComarch Inc is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Comarch Inc provides reasonable accommodations to hires with disabilities on case-by-case basis.
Getting the Copywriter designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Copywriter.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.