|Job Location:||West Nyack, NY|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Collabera is seeking a Telecom Construction Engineer in West Nyack, NY. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
JOB TITLE: Telecom Construction Engineer
Location: West Nyack-NY (Hybrid/Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: West Nyack office 1 per week – other 4 day’s will be in Westchester, Long Island and NYC.
# of Openings: 2
Shift/Core Hours: 9am-5pm with 25% night work for hot cuts, 7pm-5am
- 3-10 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience with Inbuilding/oDAS/iDAS/Small Cell solutions.
- Experience managing projects and process/program management experience.
- Experience with budget tracking, cost estimation, and cost accounting of capital plans.
- Knowledge of 5G, LTE and CDMA technologies.
- Project Manager with Construction exp
- Nka, DC plant design, and general construction knowledge
- Knowledge of fiber installation and standards.
- Experience in telecommunications / data networking or wireless industry.
- Experience and certification on DAS OEM platforms such as Corning, Commscope, Teko/JMA, SpiderCloud, and Nka MBI
- Knowledge of xPress bid, PeopleSoft, FUZE
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Adobe, Ibwave,
- Required – driver’s license and good driving record
- We are constantly innovating to bring the latest technologies to our customers and you can be part of this team.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining America’s largest and most reliable cellular network.
- As a Project Manager in Wireless Construction, you will manage a variety of internal and external partners and vendors to oversee construction and maintenance for a regional network of cell site projects.
- Your vital role will ensure that these multi-stakeholder, complex projects are delivered on time, to specifications, and within budget.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to establish project designs, scope, deliverables and timelines.
- Working closely with Real Estate, Equipment Engineers and Facilities Engineers to ensure construction issues are proactively identified and resolved and requirements are met.
- Performing weekly report generation through Fuze Tracker for Small Cells, Hubs and In-building sites. Follow-up with responsible engineers ensuring Active Tasks are completed to meet on-air forecasts.
- Developing and maintaining detailed schedules for each project and actively managing the scheduled tasks with outside vendors including major milestones, action items, long lead purchases, and any other commitments that would impact the project schedule.
- Analyzing implications of changes from the original schedule and taking required corrective actions to ensure the project stays on track.
- Providing regular project status reports to management and the project team.
- Coordinating and overseeing the issuance of RFQs and the evaluation of responses, based on purchasing requirements, and providing detailed analysis and recommendations for the best candidates.
- Holding regular scheduled meeting to review project status and gather updates, identify issues and gather impacted teams, internal and external, for resolution and communication on status and resolution to leadership.
network Engineer,network construction engineer,telecom construction engineer,construction manager,Real Estate, Equipment Engineers,5G, LTE,CDMA technologies.,Inbuilding,oDAS,iDAS/,Small Cell ,budget tracking, cost estimation,DC plant design
Getting the Telecom Construction Engineer designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Telecom Construction Engineer.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.