|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Citi is seeking a Program Manager in New York, NY. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Job Id: 22596932
The Program Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
- Understand the Citi Research business and its drivers
- Engage with all stakeholders for Citi Research projects to collect feedback, build-out requirements and prioritize system enhancements
- Work with developers and vendors to translate requirements into technical specifications
- Vet and approve Business Requirements Documentation from the Technology department for changes in the research department’s products, processes, and systems
- Ensure enhancements meet requirements, coordinate UAT and manage its delivery to the business, including communications and training documentation
- Devise creative solutions when faced with budget and/or time constraints
- Work tactically to break through bottlenecks and keep projects on track
- Develop and implement best-practices that seek efficiency in program execution
- Develop regular reporting and MIS to facilitate review and engagement around project status, risks and “path to green”
- Manage staff
- Work in close partnership with control functions such as Legal, Compliance, Market and Credit Risk, Audit, Finance in order to ensure appropriate governance and control infrastructure
- Build a culture of responsible finance, good governance and supervision, expense discipline and ethics
- Appropriately assess risk/reward of transactions when making business decisions; and ensure that all team members understand the need to do the same, demonstrating proper consideration for the firm’s reputation
- Be familiar with and adhere to Citi’s Code of Conduct and the Plan of Supervision for Global Markets and Securities Services; and ensure that all team members understand the need to do the same
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as defined by your role which will be communicated to you
- Obtain and maintain all registrations/licenses which are required for your role, within the appropriate timeframe
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Advanced project management and execution skills
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to execute in a large, matrixed organization
- Good interpersonal skills
- Secure and maintain applicable licenses
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Regulatory Experience Preferred
Job Family Group:
New York New York United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$125,540.00 – $188,310.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Getting the Program Manager designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Program Manager.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.