|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Citi is seeking a AVP in New York, NY. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Job Id: 23605827
AVP – Risk Project Senior Analyst – Wholesale Credit Risk
The Risk Project Senior Analyst – Wholesale Credit Risk will support the team (i.e. Risk Portfolio Leader, Senior Risk Project Manager, and Risk Project Manager) in overseeing execution of the Wholesale Credit Risk program. This position will be responsible for assisting in driving the execution of the Program’s BAU and regulatory commitments to ensure said commitments are successfully completed.
Risk Project Senior Analysts in the recently established Risk and Control (R&C) Program Management Organization (PMO) are expected to stand ready in managing complex, multi-faceted activities with multiple stakeholders (Businesses and other functions like Model Risk Management, Technology etc.) as well as strong partnership, collaboration and problem-solving skills to achieve value-adding outcomes. Strong understanding of effective risk management practices as well regulatory requirements is preferred.
Support project management of the Wholesale Credit Risk Program’s Book of Work and, in partnership with other R&C Program Management leads, businesses and other functions, with best-in-class execution discipline
- Partner closely with Risk Portfolio Leader, Senior Risk Project Manager and Risk Project Manager in area of program expertise to:
- Support execution plans to meet deliverables critical to the Wholesale Credit Risk program
- Assist in managing and monitoring the performance of Wholesale Credit Risk milestones and deliverables to ensure program scope definition is in alignment to business goals
- Ensure consistent implementation of common PMO standards, reporting, and closure process for the Wholesale Credit Risk program
- Monitor and track execution of the Wholesale Credit Risk program within the Initiative and escalate program risks impacting project delivery to appropriate stakeholders; ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary
- Support the identification and drive resolution of Wholesale Credit Risk issues, including those outside established projects of work
- Generate executive-level reports related to project status, program metrics, change control, etc. using Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Power BI, and/or Tableau
- Serve as an expert user of Citi’s proprietary Project Tracking System (PTS), coaching project and program managers through their required use of the system
- Provide on-the-ground support to help execute the planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running the Wholesale Credit Risk program
- Minimum 4 years of experience in program management or consulting roles during which a structured approach (methodology) was applied to the successful management, tracking, planning, monitoring and reporting of concurrent, multiple financial services projects spanning broad geographies and organizations
- Tools: Jira, Tableau, MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Power BI), Citi PTS and MS Teams
- Experience within a highly complex, global financial institution or related industry, including regulatory and/or risk management related projects
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively problem solve
- Strong interpersonal skills, with evidence of working in collaboration across large organizations, including a proactive and ‘no surprises’ approach in communicating issues/requests
- Understanding of relevant banking regulation for large complex financial institutions, particularly in the risk management space
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on multiple topics concurrently (e.g. risk frameworks, processes that are being remediated / transformed) to be able to understand program objectives and to oversee / contribute effectively to their execution
- Preferred prior experience and understanding with one or more risk management disciplines in a large global bank environment (e.g. credit risk, risk identification and assessment, risk appetite, etc.).
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills – able to identify and influence key decision makers across various levels and functions within the organization; defuse conflict and work toward agreement
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills with ability to engage at the senior management levels
- Well-developed listening skills and a strong ability to engage at the senior management level
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with an ability to take reasoned decisions under pressure
- Track record of supporting management of internal relationships and demonstrated experience in leading sustained change and change management efforts
Job Family Group:
Project and Program Management
New York New York United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$95,640.00 – $143,460.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Getting the AVP designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a AVP .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.