|Job Location:||Irving, TX|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Citi is seeking a Legal Support Associate Officer, Ethics in Irving, TX. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Job Id: 22596359
Citi Legal is responsible for providing legal advice to the Board of Directors, senior management, businesses, legal entities and other functions on legal and regulatory issues and for reporting, escalating, and resolving legal matters appropriately. Approximately 1,200 in-house attorneys and an additional 280 staff are assigned to support global products, regions and global programs with a focus on key areas of legal risk and key legal entities.
Citi Legal seeks a Legal Support Associate Officer to join the Citi Global Ethics Office. The Citi Global Ethics Office is responsible for managing Citi’s Ethics Hotline, working with business and control functions to identify control enhancements, reporting on significant matters to Citi’s internal and external stakeholders, and establishing and communicating Citi’s ethical values and principles through Citi’s Code of Conduct and Code of Conduct training. The Ethics Office works with partners all over the world, including with other Citi control functions, to handle internal investigations of employee-related issues and to identify and escalate matters, as appropriate.
The Legal Support Associate Officer is a seasoned professional role. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Based in Irving, TX, the successful candidate will report to the Director, Ethics Operations and be responsible for reporting and analytics, initial processing of concerns received to the Citi Ethics Hotline, performing controls, as well as development of monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reporting deliverables to support Ethics operations.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly time-sensitive reporting deliverables. Requires advanced analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excel expertise required. Skilled in VLOOKUP, Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, and other advanced formula development, Pivot Table generation and Pivot reporting and formatting. Data analysis, automation and/or Business Intelligence tools a plus. These skills will be required for 50% of the work performed in this position.
- Processing concerns and sending matters to the appropriate Ethics Office personnel.
- Capturing detailed process information via the Ethics Office’s case-management system.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly time-sensitive reporting deliverables.
- Performing internal controls as needed.
- Developing reports/charts/analysis to highlight trends, correlations, and key issues.
- Supporting technology enhancements to Ethics Office systems.
- Assist with other Ethics Office initiatives as needed.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience is required
- Minimum of Bachelors degree is strongly preferred
- Excel expertise required—50% of the role is reporting and analytics.
- Experience with Cognos strongly preferred.
- Experience with Cognos strongly preferred. Skilled in VLOOKUP and other advanced formula development, Pivot Table generation and Pivot reporting and formatting. Data analysis, automation and/or Business Intelligence tools a plus.Requires advanced analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work collaboratively with regional and global personnel within the Ethics Office and key business partners; ability to navigate a complex organization.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time.
Job Family Group:
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$84,480.00 – $126,720.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Getting the Legal Support Associate Officer, Ethics designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Legal Support Associate Officer, Ethics.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.