Capital Farm Credit
|Company Name:||Capital Farm Credit|
|Job Location:||Lubbock, TX|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Capital Farm Credit is seeking a Home Loan Specialist in Lubbock, TX. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Agricultural Economics, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Must obtain and maintain registration as a Mortgage Loan Officer under NMLS and Association standards.
- Knowledge of Encompass origination platform is preferred but not required.
- Two years minimum lending/origination experience
- Farm Credit experience preferred but not required
- Assists prospective and current borrowers with their residential credit needs and with formulating solutions to credit related issues.
- Makes and services residential loans within delegates authority and in accordance with association policies. Makes and/or conveys decisions on loan approval, structure and pricing. Responsible for exercising credit risk management responsibilities on loans with area of responsibility.
- Collects essential application and financial elements and performs high level review to ensure minimum eligibility and credit standards are met.
- Ensures that all assigned loans are properly risk rated for credit quality and collateral risks and assigned the correct performance status.
- Complies with credit administration practices as outlines in the association’s policies and procedures and understands and accomplishes the regulatory requirements related to residential lending.
- Facilities the loan closing process as required in accordance with all applicable association and FCA policies and regulations.
- May perform construction inspections in compliance with Association standards and procedures.
- May assist with or attend public relations/marketing functions for the Association.
The climate is fast-paced and requires detailed management of multiple applications.
- General knowledge of accounting/financial systems.
- Specialized knowledge of accounting/finance principles and residential lending laws and regulations.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Basic skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to perform basic to intermediate-level accounting/financial analyses under moderate supervision.
- Construction lending experience is preferred
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
- AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.
Getting the Home Loan Specialist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Home Loan Specialist.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.