|Job Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Bravado is seeking a Enterprise Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Enterprise Account Executive
Remote (West) $100,000–$150,000
*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. Our client is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to help develop and implement strategies to grow the company’s presence in Enterprise.
Location: US, Remote
- Meet with potential Enterprise customers, deeply understand their problems, and assess whether or not the solution is a good fit
- Build a sales pipeline and drive the full sales cycle from identifying new prospects to close
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within prospect and customer accounts
- Negotiate annual or multi-year software contracts
- Position and communicate the company’s vision, solution, and value propositions
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, design, education and engineering to execute sales strategy
- Collaborate with Customer Success to build high-quality onboarding and customer experiences
- 3-4 years of experience closing complex sales cycles with a SaaS product
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams like product, engineering, support and marketing
- Love for testing, tracking, and iterating on your process
- The ability to thrive in ambiguity and work autonomously
- Passion or interest in the no-code space
- Knowledge of or interest in web design, development, or low-code products
- A growth mindset
- This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- Investment in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- Get paid to take a vacation … seriously. You’ll a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with that is more than 5 days
- Flexible parental leave
- Remote employees are provided with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- The support you need to help you grow as an impactful Account Executive and a human being
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
- Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings using the link below:
Getting the Enterprise Account Executive designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Enterprise Account Executive.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.