Beth Israel Lahey Health
|Company Name:||Beth Israel Lahey Health|
|Job Location:||Milton, MA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Beth Israel Lahey Health is seeking a Environmental Services Assistant in Milton, MA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
When you join the growing BILH team, you’re not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Rotating (United States of America)
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES ASSISTANT
Beth Israel Deaconess Milton is committed to improving the health of our community by providing exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect.
Beth Israel Deaconess Milton is seeking an Environmental Services Attendant.
This position is per diem, with weekend requirements as well.
- Clean isolated areas, ensure equipment used in such areas is sanitized before further use in clean areas.
- Clean rooms after patients are discharged. Move furniture. Clean and service operating suites according to established procedures or special instructions.
- Utilize a variety of cleaning equipment and cleaning materials in the performance of duties.
- Is knowledgeable of and utilizes universal precautions when performing duties which may expose the worker to Blood-borne Pathogens.
- Perform work such as dry mopping, washing, vacuuming areas, dusting walls, floors, doors, air vents, lights. halls, stairways, closets, rooms, nursing stations and related areas.
- May be assigned to different areas as required by adjustments in work schedules.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior housekeeping experience in a healthcare facility preferred.
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients’ lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer: MALE/FEMALE/VETRANS/DISABILITY/GENDER IDENTITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
Getting the Environmental Services Assistant designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Environmental Services Assistant.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.