Beth Israel Lahey Health
|Company Name:||Beth Israel Lahey Health|
|Job Location:||Winchester, MA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Beth Israel Lahey Health is seeking a Graduate Nurse, Medical Surgical C3 in Winchester, MA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
When you join the growing BILH team, you’re not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Night (United States of America)
Graduate Nurse, Medical Surgical C3 – 36 Hours, Nights
Under the mission to provide all patients a voice while delivering community hospital compassion with high-quality personalized care, as a Graduate Nurse for our Medical Surgical C3 Team, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse/Preceptor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Complete assessments, administer medications/treatments, observes patients progress and evaluates therapies for clinical outcomes and effectiveness
- Collaborate with physicians and other medical professionals to develop an optimal health care strategy plan for each patient
- Support and educate patients and their loves ones to achieve maximum outcomes
- Nursing degree from an accredited BORN approved program
- Must have completed all clinical rotations and be eligible to take the nurse registration
- American Heart Association – Basic Life Support Certificate
Schedule: Three 12 hour shifts including weekend and holiday rotation
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients’ lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer: MALE/FEMALE/VETRANS/DISABILITY/GENDER IDENTITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
Getting the Graduate Nurse, Medical Surgical C3 designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Graduate Nurse, Medical Surgical C3 .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.