Beth Israel Lahey Health
|Company Name:||Beth Israel Lahey Health|
|Job Location:||Plymouth, MA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Beth Israel Lahey Health is seeking a Cafe/Cook’s Assistant/Cashier in Plymouth, MA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
When you join the growing BILH team, you’re not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Day (United States of America)
8hpw; 6a-2:30pm Every other weekend, holiday rotation
- Rate of pay $16.10- $23.11 based on experience****
- Operates cash register and is responsible for cashier station.
- Fills out register reading forms, reconciles cash and charge readings and reports discrepancy to manager.
- Maintains menu board; shows daily specials and prices clearly.
- Assists in serving, preparing, stocking and cleaning cafeteria line, equipment and tables.
- Greets employees, staff, visitors and patients in a courteous manner; responds with positive interpersonal skills.
- Maintains a neat, orderly work area.
- Hospital will train.
- Ability to read, write and have math skills to make change and run register.
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients’ lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer: MALE/FEMALE/VETRANS/DISABILITY/GENDER IDENTITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
Getting the Cafe/Cook’s Assistant/Cashier designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Cafe/Cook’s Assistant/Cashier.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.