Beth Israel Lahey Health
|Company Name:||Beth Israel Lahey Health|
|Job Location:||Burlington, MA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Beth Israel Lahey Health is seeking a Registerd Nurse, Progressive Care Neurology Unit, 36 Days/Nights Rotation in Burlington, MA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
When you join the growing BILH team, you’re not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Day (United States of America)
Registerd Nurse, Progressive Care Neurology Unit, 36 Days/Nights Rotation
$3,500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR RNS WITH TWO PLUS YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Graduate of a 2-4 year state approved and/or accredited School of Nursing
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Demonstrates the necessary clinical skills and technical knowledge to provide care for patients according to Nursing Policy and Procedures. See Skill Record.
- Demonstrates the necessary clinical skills and knowledge to provide care for patients according to the clinic specific competencies.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- BSN preferred
- At least 1 year of previous of Nursing experience in acute care or sub-acute setting required
- Current Massachusetts registered Nurse license required.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification required
- Demonstrate critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Lifting 75 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients’ lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer: MALE/FEMALE/VETRANS/DISABILITY/GENDER IDENTITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
Getting the Registerd Nurse, Progressive Care Neurology Unit, 36 Days/Nights Rotation designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Registerd Nurse, Progressive Care Neurology Unit, 36 Days/Nights Rotation.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.