Beth Israel Lahey Health
|Company Name:||Beth Israel Lahey Health|
|Job Location:||Plymouth, MA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Beth Israel Lahey Health is seeking a Social Worker (MSW/LCSW) in Plymouth, MA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
When you join the growing BILH team, you’re not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Day (United States of America)
24hpw, Day Shift; Rotating weekends and holidays
- Conducts psychosocial assessment of the client and family and develops a plan of care and realistic psychosocial goals.
- Assumes primary responsibility for a patient/family caseload that includes the assessing, planning, implementing and evaluation of the psychosocial components of the patient’s plan of care.
- Provides social work therapeutic intervention through counseling, education and bereavement support to client and family to maximize strengths and coping capacity.
- Works flexible schedule, including weekends, to meet patient and family needs.
- Current Massachusetts LCSW licensure, LICSW license preferred
- Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Hospice and/or home care experience strongly preferred
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients’ lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer: MALE/FEMALE/VETRANS/DISABILITY/GENDER IDENTITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
Getting the Social Worker (MSW/LCSW) designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Social Worker (MSW/LCSW).
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.