BenchMark Physical Therapy
|Company Name:||BenchMark Physical Therapy|
|Job Location:||Keizer, OR|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
BenchMark Physical Therapy is seeking a Physical Therapist in Keizer, OR. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Upstream Rehabilitation, an industry-leading family of world-class brands, is actively seeking natural leaders who are determined and committed to consistently providing patients with superior care. We are looking for a leader that will integrate the community-based entrepreneurial skills with a strong backbone of management, marketing and administrative services. We offer director training and development programs to help you run an effective clinic, build a strong team, and learn about daily operations to help you be successful. Do you have what it takes to be an Upstream Leader?
- Current or pending state licensure
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Drive to pursue personal and professional goals
- Empower your staff to excel in daily operations
- Be a leader within your clinic and community by having a direct impact on patient care, associate engagement and community service
- Oversee day to day operations while training and developing clinical and non-clinical associates
- Understand and live the company’s mission, vision, values and operational standards
- Excellent benefits package, including 401k matching, health, dental, PTO & more!
- New Grad mentoring & onboarding
- Professional Development courses
- Continuing Education (URI) + dollars allowance + unlimited use of MedBridge
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
Upstream Rehabilitation has grown to be the third largest outpatient rehabilitation provider nationwide. We proudly serve patients in over 750 clinics from coast to coast, and we operate as 23 brand partners within the Upstream family. We have made this possible by serving our patients with high quality care, a focus on remarkable customer service experiences, and providing professional growth opportunities through our partnerships and new clinic growth. We would love for you to be a part of the Upstream Family!
Follow #URPTFamily on Linkedin, Instagram and Facebook
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our communities, our patients and our teammates, and we commit to continue to focus on diversifying every level of our workforce accordingly.
#CB #MOGUL #APTA
Getting the Physical Therapist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Physical Therapist .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.