|Job Location:||Ladson, SC|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Belimed is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Specialist in Ladson, SC. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Belimed is one of the leading global suppliers of innovative cleaning, disinfection and sterilization solutions for Medical and Life Science. We have almost 1,200 employees in 10 countries who have been working tirelessly for over 40 years to provide our customers with absolute confidence in sterile processing solutions. Our U.S. headquarters are located in Charleston, SC which is consistently voted one of the best places to live and visit in the world.
As a Shipping and Receiving Specialist, you will be a part of a team that ensures product is received, identified, stored, rotated, packaged, and shipped in accordance with Belimed’s established procedures. In addition, you will manage effective day-to-day processing parts fulfillment to meet both internal and external customer requirements as efficiently as possible.
This role is ideal for a reliable and punctual team member looking to work day time hours Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Note: We have a comprehensive interview process intended to ensure a good match for our organization as well as you! You can expect two brief video interviews and one on-site interview including a tour.
How you will impact Belimed and our clients
- Receive general product and materials ordered by Purchasing and customer returns
- Ensure the receiving procedures and documentation described in the Company’s Quality Assurance Program are being followed
- Pick, package, and ship boxes, packages, materials, and product to internal and external customers according to established schedules and deadlines, including loading and offloading trucks and tractor trailers as needed
- Work closely with transportation companies to ensure damage-free and on-time deliveries to and from the Belimed facility
- Collaborate with warehouse team members in order to maximize efficiency, increase productivity, and improve work quality
- Move, convey, and label product from receiving docks to storage or work areas
- Maintain required data and documentation for receiving and shipping activities
- Maintain an orderly, clean, and organized environment to support company goals in customer satisfaction and sales
- Partner with individuals inside and outside the company as needed to obtain or relay important information on issues related to shipping and receiving operations
- Contribute to the improvement of shipping and receiving operations by communicating suggestions and ideas on workload flexibility, operational timing issues and space
- Work across functional areas to provide backup support as needed within the warehouse
What you need to succeed
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years related shipping and receiving experience
- General experience in receiving inspection
- Computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work occasional overtime as business needs warrant
- Ability to lift and move up to 50lbs
Getting the Shipping and Receiving Specialist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Shipping and Receiving Specialist.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.