|Company Name:||Avenue Code|
|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Avenue Code is seeking a Data Analyst in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
About the company:
Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
More than 3 years of working on diversity and inclusion strategies, Avenue Code still believes that recognizing the difference and promoting a safe place, job opportunities, representativeness, and support is the best way to make the social transformation happen. All job openings aim to promote employment and recognition of diversity pillars.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Data Analyst to join our team. You will be working with one of our biggest clients on products with a high impact on their revenue.
- Work with product partners to find practical solutions to our business problems based on data. This will require an ability to translate problems stated in business terms into quantitative approaches leading to projects starting small and aspiring to grow big if preliminary results are promising;
- Set up testing (A/B test or pre-post) to measure performance in the best possible way;
- Analyze large sets of data to understand the impact of product changes on the customer journey and to traffic/revenue goals;
- Drive cohort studies and drive analyses to understand customer behavior and find opportunities for improving our product(s);
- Transform scientific/data analysis and communicate business performance in a clear and insightful way to the product teams to facilitate timely and informed decision.
We know that each person has gone through different career paths that have provided further knowledge. If you don’t check all the points: go ahead! Apply anyways! Your experience is much more than a technology checklist.
- Understanding of statistics, experimental design, and causal inference;
- Excellent SQL skills as well as experience with common data and statistical toolkits such as R, Python, PySpark, etc;
- Expertise with business intelligence and/or data visualization tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.;
- Prior experience in performance measurement, creatively applying regression techniques / modeling, optimization techniques, A/B testing, etc. for business applications.
Nice to Have:
Avenue Code discloses salary range information in compliance with state and local pay transparency obligations. It considers a wide range of factors such as internal equity, geographic location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, business or organizational needs and others. At Avenue Code it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for US Based Data Analyst is 110K to 200K per year.
Getting the Data Analyst designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Data Analyst.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.