|Job Location:||Reynoldsburg, OH|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
AutoZone is seeking a Shift Supervisor (Part in Reynoldsburg, OH. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
AutoZone’s Part-Time Shift Supervisors will assist the Store Manager with leading company initiatives and ensuring maximum productivity, training high performing AutoZoners in a safe environment, driving sales, controlling expenses and shrink, and remaining compliant with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone’s expectation. Part-Time Shift Supervisors will exceed customer’s expectations by delivering a WOW! Customer shopping experience on assigned shifts by Living the Pledge every day.
- Assists Store Manager with supervising, training and developing store personnel
- Assumes responsibility for the store operation and commercial department in the Commercial Sales Manager and Store Manager’s absence, on assigned shifts
- Assists with management of the Commercial and Hub Departments, (as applicable), to ensure commercial accounts and stores are serviced and deliveries are made as promised
- Delegates and ensures store merchandising tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling duties, including but not limited to deposits, petty cash and lane accountability
- Ensures all company policies, and loss prevention procedures are followed
- Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
- Maintains a safe working environment while ensuring AutoZoners are implementing those practices including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Monitors cash flow, inventory and security control
- Maintains sales productivity, store appearance and merchandising standards
- Conducts and reviews all opening and closing procedures
- Manages emergency situations and conduct proper emergency procedures
- Follows proper accident procedures
- Provides feedback regarding AutoZoner performance to the store manager
- Assists with monitoring and managing all activities related to Risk & Safety Management to maintain a safe work environment
- Addresses customer concerns and resolves them with a goal of turning a complaint into a compliment
- Processes returns and effectively manages inventory
- Communicates AutoZoner issues and concerns to the Store Manager in a timely and confidential manner
- Motivates AutoZoners to provide WOW! Customer Service, enhance productivity level and market products to enhance sales and profits
- High School diploma or equivalent
- ASE Certified preferred
- Demonstrates high level of integrity
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Ability to drive customer service
Getting the Shift Supervisor (Part designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Shift Supervisor (Part.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.