|Company Name:||Apex Systems|
|Job Location:||Charlotte Metro|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Apex Systems is seeking a Lifecycle Management Analyst in Charlotte Metro. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Infrastructure Lifecycle Analyst
Large Retail Client
Onsite 1x/week in Salisbury/Mooresville offices
6+ month contract
**Candidates must be local to North Carolina to be considered!
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst, systems analyst or business analyst within the Infrastructure space.
- Broad knowledge/familiarity of infrastructure technologies from an analyst perspective, not hands on. Knowledge around data centers, end user technologies and networking firewalls.
- Strong organization, attention to detail and data gathering skills.
- Great communication and presentation skills. Will be presenting in meetings so must be comfortable with that.
- Experience with Lifecycle Management, ServiceNow or BigFix is a plus but not required.
Day to Day Responsibilities/Project Specifics:
- Evaluating software and hardware across the brands to gather data in order to determine what products have reached the “end of life”.
- Will be working with stakeholders to gather information on Infrastructure assets.
- Responsible for tracking model number, vendor info, contract dates and any other data points that will be documented/updated into one data file.
- Would be helpful to be familiar with a variety of hardware and software products including Data Center/Hosting technologies, End User technologies and Networking/firewalls.
- Utilize ServiceNow and BigFix for Lifecycle Management so would be a plus if they had experience, but not a requirement.
Getting the Lifecycle Management Analyst designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Lifecycle Management Analyst.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.