AMS Staffing Inc.
|Company Name:||AMS Staffing Inc.|
|Job Location:||New York City Metropolitan Area|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
AMS Staffing Inc. is seeking a Conflicts Analyst in New York City Metropolitan Area. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Please send your resume in WORD format should you be interested in the following Conflicts Analyst position located near New York City, NY. This is a full-time job with a salary of $75K – $105K plus benefits. If you are not interested in this position, please pass onto colleagues/associates as we do offer referral fees should they be hired.
Intapp experience REQUIRED
Job Title: Conflicts Analyst
Location: New York City, NY
Salary: $75K – $95K (non-exempt)
3rd Party C2C/Transfer: No
Referral Fee: $500 – Refer qualified colleague, friends, or family.
Bonus: annual and discretionary
Bachelor’s degree: Highly Preferred
Work Environment: Hybrid (Wednesdays mandatory in office) – 2-3 days in the office
Vaccination required: Yes
Shift: 9:30am – 5:30pm (candidates should be flexible as shift may change to 10-6 or 8:30am-4:30pm at some point)
Please reply with an updated resume in Microsoft Word format
The Conflicts Analyst will be responsible for processing conflict searches in connection with new business intake, lateral attorney hires, and for marketing purposes. The Analyst will review new client/matter conflict search requests, verify entity, and party information, and perform corporate affiliate research. In a timely manner, the Analyst will create the reports necessary for the Associate General Counsel to address potential conflicts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and process conflicts searches for all new clients, matters, lateral attorney candidates, and business development purposes.
- Verify the information provided by attorneys and administrative assistants through the conflicts system, Intapp Open, is thorough and accurate, with all necessary parties listed and identified correctly.
- Conduct research through internal and external databases on individual and corporate names and corporate affiliations for the purpose of determining organizational relationships applicable to the search.
- Generate and evaluate conflicts report, providing critical analysis of the results, identifying, and escalating potential conflicts to the Associate General Counsel for resolution.
- Communicate with attorneys and administrative professionals to answer questions about the conflicts and new business intake process.
- Ensure the timely and efficient processing of conflict requests.
- Assist with data maintenance projects to ensure accuracy of the conflicts system and with special projects supporting conflicts and compliance initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Intapp experience REQUIRED
- At least 4 years of conflicts experience in the legal industry
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong research, analytical, and proofreading skills
- Experience with Intapp Open software, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn new software applications
- Knowledge of the principles of legal conflicts, ethical rules, and corporate business structures
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, manage time well, and prioritize effectively
- Strong communications skills, including ability to interact collegially with attorneys and business services staff
- Willingness to work overtime, when needed
Getting the Conflicts Analyst designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Conflicts Analyst.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.