|Company Name:||AMERICAN SYSTEMS|
|Job Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
|Job Posted Date:||25-01-2023|
AMERICAN SYSTEMS is seeking a NAVAIR Engineering Technician, 5 in Patuxent River, MD. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Are you a highly motivated Engineering Technician interested in performing engineering functions on Aircraft or Weapons Systems? Want to be engaged in applying engineering techniques and principles to military weapon systems and associated support equipment? Then come aboard as AMERICAN SYSTEMS’ next Engineering Technician!
As An Engineering Technician (V), You Will
- Support a National Priority Program where no two days will be the same
- Work with the latest, cutting edge technology
- Provide creative solutions to complex problems
- Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled professionals.
- Receive a robust benefits package that includes our Employee Stock Ownership Plan! (ESOP)
A week in the life of an Engineering Technician (V):
- Develop, design, modify, install, test, evaluate, or operate electrical, electronic, avionics, mechanical, communications, stores, armament/ordnance, or related data processing systems for military weapon systems or associated support equipment or components.
- Organize, analyze, and prepare reports or presentations of technical data and information.
- Plan and perform tests and evaluations of systems equipment or components.
- Compile, process, reduce, or analyze test data results.
- Conduct tests or experiments requiring selection and adaptation/modification of a wide variety of critical test equipment and test procedures.
- Conduct tests or experiments and redesigns and record/evaluate data and report findings.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day.
- Forbes National Best Midsize Companies
- Energage National Best Workplaces, National
- Washington Post Best Workplaces,
Veteran Hiring Awards
- U.S. Department of Labor HIRE Vets Gold Medallion
- BEST FOR VETS: EMPLOYER by Military Times
- TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY EMPLOYER by MilitaryFriendly.com
- Ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance. US Citizenship required.
- High School diploma or equivalent. In addition, completion of a technical school, trade school, or advanced armed services technical school curriculum or course of training in electricity, electronics, avionics, mechanics, armaments/ordnance, or engineering technology, or completion of at least 30 semester hours of course studies at an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical curriculum.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in performing functions in an engineering field.
- Of the eight (8) years at least four (4) years of engineering experience shall have consisted of performing engineering functions in DoD aircraft or weapons systems.
Getting the NAVAIR Engineering Technician, 5 designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a NAVAIR Engineering Technician, 5 .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.