American Income Life: AO
|Company Name:||American Income Life: AO|
|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
American Income Life: AO is seeking a Entry Level Veterans Leadership in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
We work closely with members of over 40,000 unions and associations such as Teachers, Firefighters, Veterans, and Nurses for over 60 years as the #1 provider for supplemental benefits. As workers nationwide know that their benefits through their jobs greatly reduce or completely expire when they leave or retire from their jobs, our focus is to educate the working-class individuals that request our benefits through their local unions and organizations and service them with a clear and concise explanation on the benefits that they are entitled to along with the options they qualify to receive.
We have industry-leading training and support to provide you with the tools to be successful and achieve your professional and personal goals. Our company has moved to 100% virtual, work-from-home positions.
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to assist existing and prospective clients within our organization. This position will work with multiple clients throughout the day providing outstanding service and product knowledge. You will NOT be required to cold call. We provide you with leads from prospects that have requested information from us.
This position is 100% commission based with extremely generous commissions and bonuses paid weekly. You will be required to pass your state insurance producer exams and become a licensed insurance agent if you are not already licensed.
What We Offer:
- Full training provided
- A fun, energetic, and positive team environment
- Rapid career growth and advancement opportunities
- Management opportunities
- Weekly pay and bonuses
- Virtual Work-From-Home setting
- Benefits after 90 days
- Residual Income
- All-expenses-paid yearly office trips to exciting and exotic locations (2016 Puerto Rico, 2017 Cancun, 2018 Disney, 2019 Vegas, 2020 Bar Mar Bahamas, 2021 Cancun & 2022 Vegas Trip )
- Inbound and outbound calling
- Scheduling appointments with clients who request our benefits
- Presenting and explaining insurance products and benefits packages over Zoom video call
- Sell and up-sell insurance to new and existing clients
- Completing applications for insurance products
- Report daily numbers
- Attend optional training classes
- Completing tasks that an underwriter requires to get the client approved for the coverage
- Working Computer with camera for Zoom
- Dedicated desk/workspace in a professional looking environment
- Cell phone (unlimited long-distance calling)
- Access to high-speed internet
Getting the Entry Level Veterans Leadership designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Entry Level Veterans Leadership.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.