|Company Name:||American Airlines|
|Job Location:||Dallas, TX|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
American Airlines is seeking a Part Time Member Services Representative, AACU Branch Operations in Dallas, TX. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Location: DFW Intl Apt (DFW-TRML)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 65254
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this jobThis job is a member of the Branch Operations team within the American Airlines Credit Union. The role is responsible for building positive relationships with American Airlines Credit Union members, which is key in understanding member needs and recommending appropriate products and services to fulfill those needs.
What You’ll Do
- Open new accounts, sell and process Credit Union services for new and existing members
- Post deposits and process loan payments
- Process various monetary transactions and maintain account information
- Perform Notary Services as required
- Create and promote positive name recognition for the Credit Union
- Work with branch/department managers and leverages cross-selling opportunities
- Research member inquiries and provide solutions as required in a timely manner
- Maintain awareness of all branch functions and duties to provide proper support and coverage at all times
- Implement and enforce internal control and security measures in accordance with Credit Union policies and government regulations
- Foster a culture that promotes teamwork, service excellence and relationship building within the covered branches and overall organization
- Perform loan interviews, processing and disbursement activities, as assigned by manager
- May work a rotating Saturday schedule depending on job location
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The selected individual will be responsible for ensuring the security and confidentiality of all account and related information which is part of their work and for ensuring that his/her work is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act.
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work in-person at assigned branch location
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- College degree in business, finance, or related area, or equivalent financial services experience
- Previous banking or Credit Union experience
- Previous experience in a service-culture environment
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Skilled in Microsoft Office software (e.g., Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) gained through either work experience with the software or education and hands-on use of the software
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Ability to exercise excellent member service skills
- Ability to perform in a service-culture environment with a desire to cross sell Credit Union products and services
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment, handle multiple tasks and function as an integral part of a team
- Ability to interact professionally with all employees and membersAbility to speak, read, and write Spanish is a plus
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform basic math calculations and analyze data
- Ability to self-motivate with strong organization skills and capacity for attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work varying schedules, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to maintain satisfactory performance and attendance
- Ability to pass applicable American Airlines and Credit Union pre-hire compliance checks
What You’ll Get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 65254
Getting the Part Time Member Services Representative, AACU Branch Operations designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Part Time Member Services Representative, AACU Branch Operations.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.