Aloha Petroleum, Ltd.
|Company Name:||Aloha Petroleum, Ltd.|
|Job Location:||Honolulu, HI|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Aloha Petroleum, Ltd. is seeking a Area Supervisor in Honolulu, HI. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
$55,000/yr or more depending on experience
Supervises store managers in the operations and merchandising activities of each store in the area to ensure compliance with company guidelines so that maximum dollar sales volume is achieved on the most profitable basis. Responsible for all operational functions of all stores in assigned area.
- Maintains effective communication with store manager, supervisor, and customers to ensure company policies and procedures are understood and correctly implemented, and that problems are resolved.
- Ensures that each store maintains a secure and safe shopping and working environment, and all store personnel follow directives regarding safety procedures.
- Assists and directs store managers in proper procedures for controlling inventory shrink.
- Ensures that facilities at all stores are kept in good repair.
- Ensures all managers complete all required paperwork on a timely and accurate basis according to policy.
- Verifies all bank deposits and delivers same to local bank when required.
- Attends and conducts meetings to communicate important information to supervisor and store managers.
- Ensures store managers conduct meetings with store employees on a regular basis.
- Periodically conduct night visits to stores to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Recruits, interviews and selects personnel to ensure that assigned stores are staffed with qualified, properly trained and well motivated personnel
- Ensures all personnel in assigned areas receive performance evaluations and reviews for pay increases within the specified time frame.
- Ensures prompt completion of required personnel records and completion of proper training for all personnel prior to being assigned a shift.
- Completes other duties as assigned or required.
- Analyze financial reports and data and make decisions based on the data to improve store operations.
- Requires working knowledge of Human Resources.
- Requires verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field or equivalent required.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean traffic abstract required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in (Gasoline/C-Store/Fast Food industry related field).
- Minimum of 5 days and 40 hours per week, and all additional hours needed to meet job responsibilities.
- On-call to work varied shifts as needed (day, swing, night).
- On-call 24 hours/day for emergencies.
- Sunday-Saturday availability.
General Manager of Company Operated Stores
Bonus up to 20% of pay
Company vehicle provided
401K with Company Match
16 days PTO
Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
Getting the Area Supervisor designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Area Supervisor.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.