Allspring Global Investments
|Company Name:||Allspring Global Investments|
|Job Location:||Menomonee Falls, WI|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Allspring Global Investments is seeking a Digital Product Manager (CMS/DAM) in Menomonee Falls, WI. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
In this creative-operator role, you will work with the platform management team and the content execution team during pre- and post- production activities to champions the efficiency and effectiveness of digital content creation, findability, and usability. You will partner with our marketing and IT teams to understand their challenges and define a long-term vision to deliver web-application functionality to support their efforts. You will be critical to driving the vision and demonstrating expertise in content management and digital asset management systems, governance standards, and processes around content and asset management.
Success in this role relies on your ability to build and maintain productive interpersonal relationships with both the business and development teams while juggling multiple projects, processes, and systems within specific timelines.
The position is based in Charlotte, NC with a potential for hybrid or remote work opportunity. Occasional off-hours work is required to assist in technology releases related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and business stakeholders to identify and assure the production of digital content and assets
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to establish pain points, solutions, and road map with a focus on CMS
- As a system expert, he/she will lead the product management/change delivery initiatives and deliverables to ensure impactful product launches and successful long-term adoption
- Collaborate closely with the BA and development teams to identify functional and non-functional system requirements, support discovery, acceptance criteria, and testing
- Participate in product forums such as planning, prioritization, epic/feature refinement
- Resolve complex issues and lead team to meet project goals, objectives, and deliverables
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototyping, technical design, and iterative product development with design and engineering
- Develop KPIs for CMS and DAM systems and users, and run agile sprints alongside engineering and marketing production teams
- Establish best practices for documentation, and lead by example
- Deep experience building and working on Content Management Systems (Optimizely/Episerver, AEM, Drupal, etc) and Digital Asset Management systems
- Deep understanding of metadata, taxonomy, data architecture and search optimization
- Experience with project management and analytics tools
- Excellent understanding of web content management, and business understanding of website technology
- Great proficiency at learning complex software solutions
- Experience planning, developing, maintaining, and optimizing business processes
- Desire to lead an informed, inspired, and engaged agile team
- Experience establishing best practices for documentation, and lead by example
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams, such as marketing and communications, UX design, software engineering
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and support skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong documentation, coordination, and project management skills
- Comfortable working in a start-up like, fast-paced and fluid environment
- Familiar with the ADKAR change methodology a plus
Allspring is a leading asset management firm with close to $600 billion of assets under management, 24 offices globally, and specialized investment teams supported by more than 480 investment professionals. Allspring and our investment teams provide a broad range of differentiated products and solutions to help our diverse range of clients meet their investment objectives. We leverage the diversity of people, ideas, and skills to help our clients pursue their financial goals.
For more information, please visit www.allspringglobal.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Getting the Digital Product Manager (CMS/DAM) designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Digital Product Manager (CMS/DAM).
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.