|Job Location:||Bellevue, WA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Affirma is seeking a Marketing Coordinator in Bellevue, WA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Named one of Puget Sound Business Journals “Best Workplaces” and “Fastest Growing Companies” in Washington, as well as “Best Places to Work in Arkansas” by Arkansas Business. Affirma is expanding its presence and hiring many talented individuals. Affirma offers exciting projects, a relaxed culture, and a flexible work environment.
Affirma is a full service technology consultancy. We provide a breadth and depth of expertise while maintaining the personal touch of a boutique firm. Our teams specialize in helping organizations of all sizes solve their most challenging business pain points by creating custom in-house solutions. We offer services ranging from business intelligence, web design and creative consulting, infrastructure, and so much more. At Affirma we are extremely passionate and dedicated to our customer satisfaction. Our teams focus on ensuring we are delivering dependable and reliable solutions with every project we work on.
Affirma’s Inbound Marketing team is looking to add an entry-level Marketing Coordinator to our team. As part of the inbound marketing team, your focus will be on generating qualified leads for Affirma’s various business units.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating PPC campaigns, SEO, data analysis, campaign reporting, landing page creation, sales collateral development, and RFP sourcing. If you are proactive, driven, and have a curiosity for learning and influencing business growth, we think you’ll love it here. Organizational skills are paramount, and you may act as a project lead at times helping get projects to the finish line.
- 1-3 years of marketing or sales experience
- Proficiency across PPC platforms (Google, Bing, Paid Social, etc.) is a plus
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Confidence to drive conversations with Practice Leads and provide insights into their specific business units and services
- Excellent time management, proven efficiency, and resourcefulness with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with competing deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ability to work within a team and individually while taking initiative and showing a desire to grow
- Strong willingness to learn on the go
- Analytical capabilities to measure and optimize campaigns and report on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Excellent writing skills and an eye for digital design
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the tech or consulting industry
- B2B experience
- Visual design experience or interest in learning (Photoshop, InDesign, Canva)
- Own the entire process of campaign development including keyword research, writing/testing ad copy, and landing page design and copy
- Research and report on keywords, market trends, and industry insights
- Analyze, monitor, and report on campaign performance and use data findings for optimizations
- Partner with sales to create useful sales collateral to engage current, past, and potential clients
- Own RFP process: source, research, and register to receive qualified RFPs for business
- One of Washington’s Fastest Growing Private Companies & Top 100 Best Companies to Work For (According to Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal)
- Casual environment, surrounded by incredibly intelligent and motivated co-workers, and a performance-driven culture
- Flexible Schedule
- Opportunity for growth
- Great location, great people, exciting projects, and tons of fun
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000
Bonus: Hired applicant will be eligible to receive quarterly bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision offered
- Company paid short-term disability, long-term disability, AD&D, and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan offered
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- 9 Paid U.S. holidays
- Referral program
Affirma is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not make employment decisions or otherwise discriminates based on race, creed, color, national origin, sex, military status, sexual orientation, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law.
Getting the Marketing Coordinator designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Marketing Coordinator.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.