|Job Location:||Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Area|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Acquire is seeking a Entry Level Management Trainee in Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Area. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Are you looking to start an exciting and rewarding career in business with a growing company? Our Manager Trainee Position is a paid, full-time, hands-on training program designed to develop and prepare you for endless opportunities within the business, client acquisition, and management fields.
As you progress through the Manager Trainee program, our management team will work alongside you to develop your understanding of our business and help prepare you to take on a management role in the near future!
Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service, or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
Management Training Process:
• Sales & Customer Service: client representatives, brand management, customer service, conducting sales via field marketing
• Leadership & Team Building: relationship management with clients, interviewing, hiring and onboarding process, training, team management, and brand management
• Business Operations: financial, administrative, operational, full recruiting cycle
- Continuously manage performance through proper coaching, development of sales skills, competitive positioning, motivation, goal setting, and day-to-day direction
- Identify customer needs and present solutions thru face to face sales
- Ability to utilize technology to engage customers
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
- Applicants must have living accommodations in the Raleigh-Durham area or move to the area within the next four weeks. This is NOT a remote position.
Getting the Entry Level Management Trainee designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Entry Level Management Trainee.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.